At Matkin Hoover Engineering & Surveying, the success of our projects demonstrates the ability to identify project goals, utilize civil engineering design principals and guidelines to develop parameters, and apply experience to execute a final design. Additionally, a diverse set of professional advisory team members within our firm further enhances the available skill set and knowledge base offered to our clients.
MHES has design teams dedicated to government, public works, commercial and residential divisions. Our long term commitment to this business line ensures all required resources and personnel will be available to accommodate multiple projects within each service category. As the focus and trends of our economy shift we have provided further flexibility within our overall staffing to ensure the needs of our future clients in this division are met. We have a depth of interchangeable resources available within our firm.
MHES has a stringent Quality Control process for design projects is to provide a mechanism by which all construction plans are subject to a systematic and consistent review. The outcome of our Q/C process creates a set of quality project plans and specifications that are of the highest quality. MHES equips and supports each team member with necessary tools, technical training and mentoring to facilitate successful project goals and encourage professional growth. All technical staff members are supplied and required to maintain a working knowledge of the latest versions of AutoDesk, WinStorm, Hydraflow, AutoTurn, Trimble Geomatics, Terra Model, HEC-2, HEC-HMS, GIS interfaces etc. to ensure workflow efficiency, quality and redundancy.
MHES is a full-service Civil Engineering firm specializing in:
- Engineering Studies: Environmental, Site Selection, Traffic, Feasibility Drainage etc.
- Flood Studies: FEMA Elevation Certificate, LOMR, LOMA, CLOMR etc.
- Project & Program Management
- Construction Administration & Phase Services
- Infrastructure Design: Site, Roadway, Utility, Grading & Drainage, Detention, Water Quality
- Utility Coordination & Service Agreements
- Platting, Master Development & Planned Unit Development Plans, Planning & Zoning Cases
- Permitting: Tree Preservation, Vested Rights, OSSF, Driveway
- Storm Water Management Plans
- TCEQ Edwards Aquifer Water Quality Permitting: WPAP, CZP, SCS
- TPDES Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP)
"Matkin Hoover Engineering & Surveying far exceeds their competition in customer service, turn around times, and attention to detail"